>> HOW TO POSTPONE SSB DATES
HOW TO POSTPONE SSB DATES
· These days most SSB centers are giving more than one date and also dates, of absentee batch on the website on the website of Army/Navy/Air Force. If you can manage, do go on the Primary date. If you can’t because of some valid reason, you have the option of going on the Secondary date and if even that is not possible you could go for the Absentee Batch.
· It is quite unlikely that you will not be able to manage on any of the above dates.
· DOES GOING ON SECONDARY DATE/ABSENTEE BATCH REDUCE YOUR CHANCES OF PASSING?
Is a question which lot of people asks?
ü There is no negative effect of going for SSB interview on other than your primary date. The issue of dates is done by the administrative section of the SSB centre and the Assessors (GTO, IO and Psychological) have no direct role in the allotment of dates. For them you are as good as any other candidate who is coming up for his assessment and for the assessors your dates don’t matter at all.
ü The only problem one may face is that at times the Absentees Batch becomes very big and consequently there may be some inherent disadvantage in the Screening test. But that may be only marginal. A good candidate will never get affected by this rush.
· The problem comes when the candidate does not have the option of two/three dates for whatever reasons. In such cases, the candidate has following options
ü Give a call on the number listed on your call up letter. Or the official number of respective SSB centre. It is preferable to call during early hours is around 8AM or so, as after that the numbers remain very busy. Request the person on line for a fresh date, quoting your reasons. He may tell you that you will get a fresh date by post or email or it will be posted on the website. You will generally not get an exact date on phone. BUT IF THE PERSON ON PHONE TELLS THAT THERE ARE NO REMAINING DATES/BATCHES OR THAT IT’S UNLIKELY TO HAVE MORE BATCHES-BELIEVE HIM-AND GO FOR THE FIRST DATE.
ü You can send an Email/Speed post letter with a proper application and citing your genuine reason of NOT being able to go on the given date. You could attach copies of proof after the reason you quote i.e. Date sheet in case of Exams or Doctors Certificate in case of illness.
ü Generally speaking, your requests and entertainment. DO KEEP copy of your letter/Email when you go for the new date either intimated by any electronic medium like Email /websites posting/SMS or at time by Regular Post. You could even sent a FAX on the official number of the SSB centre.
· Remember to keep looking at the Army/Navy/Air Force websites for the list of Batches given date wise. You may find your name reappearing in another list after your request for change has been received by the SSB centre.
· You should also keep looking at www.cavalier.in, as we keep updating information on SSB dates for all the SSB centers for all Army/Navy/Air Force.
WHILE GOING ON ALTERNATE DATE. DO CARRY THE PROOF OF REASON. YOU HAD QUOTED TO GET CHANGE OF DATE
WISHING YOU THE BEST
FOR SSB COACHING click here
No of comments [ 3243 ]