>> HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
1. What is the Procedure to Apply Online?
Candidates have the option of submitting application in Physical format or e-application for a particular
Entry. Candidate can only apply in one of the formats as mentioned above. Receipt of multiple
applications from the same candidate for the same entry will result in cancellation of candidature.
Whilst filling of the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to
enable the following:-
(a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in matriculation certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, Mobile Number are mandatory and need to be filled.
For filling a application online visit our website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
(a) Click on the "Officer/ Sailor Entry" button under the option Apply Online.
(b) Fill the online application form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight
(c) Before clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is
correct because you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
(d) After submitting the form, a Roll Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the
screen. This roll number will get printed automatically on the print out of the online application form. If
the system does not generate the Roll Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by
(e) Candidates are required to print two copies of the Application form with the system generated Roll
Number. One copy of this Application is to be duly signed and sent by ordinary post to the Post Box
assigned corresponding to your state along with the relevant documents as specified in the
advertisement for the particular entry.
1. Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Roll Number and all
relevant documents as specified for the entry, will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your
Application at IHQ MoD(N).
2. Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, without
assigning reasons, if found INELIGIBLE at any point of time. Hence, only filling the application
online/generation of Roll No does not indicate that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in
3. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled. IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be
responsible for loss of enclosures of documents not attached properly.
2. Instructions in case of application number not displayed by system.
If you are unable to generate an application number, then please ensure the following:-
INSTRUCTIONS IN CASE OF APPLICATION NUMBER NOT DISPLAYED BY SYSTEM
ON SUBMISSION SYSTEM GIVES AN ERR OR "SPECIFIED URL NOT FOUND"
1. Ensure that the size of the photograph that you are uploading is less than 10kb in size.No of comments [ 3067 ]
2. The photograph can be resized using any standard Microsoft photo editor tool.
3. Ensure that the antivirus of your system is not blocking any of the pop-ups given by our website.
4. The system through which you are filling up your e-application form should be free from any viruses,
worms, trojans, etc.
5. If still there is an error in generating the application number, then you can either change your browser
or reset your internet browser.
FOR SSB COACHING click here