GROUP OBSTACLE RACE
In this task 3-4 groups have to compete with each other. This task is not
done in Air Force Boards.
• All of them are briefed by the senior GTO.
• The group is provided with a rolled up tent 6-8 feet long which is called
a snake. This has to be carried along by the group over six obstacles
during the race.
Rules:-No of comments [ 5026 ]
• The snake has to be carried by the entire group while running (all
candidates should be holding it while running in between the obstacles.
• The snake should be carried parallel to the ground.
• The snake cannot be reduced in length. Eg: rolling up etc.
• The snake cannot be kept on ground in between.
• While negotiating the obstacles, minimum three candidates should hold
• The snake will follow the same way as that taken by the candidates
while negotiating the obstacles (the snake cannot be passed from the
sides or under the given obstacle).
• Colour rule as in PGT is applicable.
• Group rule as in PGT is applicable.
The GTO gives an option to the candidates to choose a war cry. A war cry is nothing but a short inspirational quote used at the time of doing some missionary tasks.
E.g. ‘JAI HIND’, ‘BHARAT MATHA KE JAI’ etc
Expectation of the GTO from the candidates in Snake Race:-
1. The candidate should not violate the rule.
2. The candidate should Try to remain ahead as much as possible.
3. He should help his team mates.
4. One should give his hand to the weak candidates while climbing the
The candidate should keep the interest of the group in mind.
Ssb interview carcking tips group obstacle race THE CAVALIER RAJA GARDEN
FOR SSB COACHING click here