HALF GROUP TASK
HALF GROUP TASK (HGT)
1. This task falls under the confirmatory series.
2. The group (6-10 candidates) is divided into two equal groups with the
aim of having a closer look at the group and also to give opportunity
to the candidates who may be a little shy or introverts, to get a better
chance to prove themselves in a smaller group.
3. The task is of 15 minutes and the difficulty level is equal to the stage
three of P.G.T
4. Both groups are given the same task. While one group performs, the
other group waits in a waiting room, so that they are not privy to each
5. All rules of P.G.T except group rule apply.
6. Candidates, who could not do so well in P.G.T, should make the best
of a smaller group presented to them.
7. Candidates who manage to pick up ideas from the P.G.T and
implement here would show their learning ability.
8. Be yourself and keep calm.
9. Be a useful member of the group.
IMPORTENT TIPS FOR HGT
All tips given for PGT applySSB Interview cracking tips HALF GROUP TASK THE CAVALIER
FOR SSB COACHING click hereNo of comments [ 596 ]