SSB FAILURE FACTORS
• Lack of Preparation: This is a major reason for failure in
any exam. SSB is the same and absence of preparation can be a major reason
behind your failure in SSB. Through preparations bring confidence in you.
• Lack of Confidence: Being confident can take you to
great heights in life. Confidence speaks volumes about anybody’s personality.
The candidates who are not confident often hesitate and get under
• Not listening with an open ear: The directions that are
given before every test in SSB are independent to portray what they are
searching for there.
• Lack of honesty: This is one major reason why
candidates fail in SSB. If you can’t be honest, you are definitely not fit to
join the forces. SSB is about being brutally honest.
• Being over friendly with the interviewing officer:
The interviewing officers are taught to smile and be friendly with the
candidates. They just want you to feel comfortable so that you end up saying
everything they want to know. There are things which you would not like to
share with the IO. Being over friendly will only land you in troubled waters.
• If you forget to smile: If you don’t smile you are
taking unnecessary tension. People who forget to smile are likely to get
nervous and thus mess up the things in which they could have performed well. So
you need to take a break and smile.
SSB INTERVIEW TIPS CLICK HERE
No of comments [ 0 ]