IMPORTANCE OF SSB INTERVIEW COACHING
on how to take on each test/task at SSB interview are enumerated below.
These guidelines will help students to overcome their misplaced fears
about SSB Interview. However, these guidelines, unless practised in the
real time environment, with on the spot corrections and moderations by
the experts, may not suffice.
How coaching helps:-
1. Provides opportunity to practise in near real time environment.
2. Coaching enables the candidates to participate in a group and experience the group dynamics. This cannot be achieved at home.
The response/performance is commented upon and corrected by expert
Psychologists, GTOs and Interviewing Officers. Their feed backs are
4. The candidate learns from the behavior and performances of the peer group.
5. Ground Tasks can only he practised in a ground with real tasks and obstacles.
6. The language, formats and design factors of GTO tests/ tasks cannot be understood, unless experienced personally.
7. Personal Interview by the Interviewing Officer can never be experienced on your own.
No of comments [ 0 ]